Saint Heripsime Church
It was built in 1908, according to the stony plate set on the entrance of the seminary, the first Pahlavi period. The current structure is the expanded form of the first one, built by the efforts of Haroutioun Mesrobian Priest (sorry in advance for any misspelling) in 1936, and has a temple, auditorium, and a school (an educational and worship place for Armenian). The previous church was small and after the number of Armenian raised in the city, they expanded it.
Copyright © 2021 To Iranwatching. All Rights Reserved.