It is the smallest Orthodox church in Iran which was built in 1905 A.D for the Russians engineers and staff, hired for road constructions in Qazvin in Qajar era. The church has a small yard with two graves in it. One of the graves belongs to a Russian war pilot whose plane went down during the First World War near Qazvin, and the other one is the resting place of a Russian engineer who was working as a road construction engineer at the time.
Copyright © 2022 To Iranwatching. All Rights Reserved.